Friday, May 14, 2010

Quick Update

I've been meaning to post for a while, but real life + writing has gotten in the way.  (That's a good thing, right?)  Here's the latest:

  • Fingerprints didn't make the semifinal round of ABNA.  That's all right, though.  I'll have a post discussing my Publishers Weekly review soon.
  • The first five pages (with the option to read a little more) are available for rating on WEbook's PageToFame contest.  More for fun and curiosity than anything else.  Rating other people's work is fun, too.
  • "Assumptions" is being rated on WEbook's PageToFame Shorts contest.  Totally just for fun.
  • I "finished" the sequel to Fingerprints, tentatively titled Echoes.  It's been through a few rounds of editing and beta reads, and little sis is working on a cover design (in case I end up going the self-pub route with this whole thing).
  • The third book in the series (as yet untitled) is underway.
  • An agent still has the Fingerprints full.
  • Still working on short story submissions.
  • Several queries out in the ether.
  • Oh, yeah ... final exams and graduation are coming up.
Sounds busy enough to me.

No comments: